Life-Long Impact. Lasting Friendships. Eternal Reward. Lutheran High.
- Please call the school office at 504-455-4062 or email at LHSsecretary@lutheranhighschool.net to have information and a registration packet mailed to your home. Also feel free to simply stop by the school office to pick up information during the school day.
- Upon receiving your completed application, we will mail to you a packet of requested information (including a letter of recommendation, transcript, report cards, etc.)
- We also request that you and your child schedule a personal interview with our administrator. Appointments may be set up when application materials have been received.
- We also recommend, but do not require, that parents call our school office to arrange a half day shadow experience during the school day.
- Remember to check our website for athletic events, concerts, open house dates, and other events for you to attend.
- Contact the school office at 504-455-4062 to arrange for a personal interview.
- At the interview, please bring transcript, report cards, and a letter of recommendation (if possible).
- Continue to check our website for athletic events, concerts, open house dates, and other events for you to attend.